You now have the ability to organize your proprietary data into sections! This feature is best for anyone who needs to track a large quantity of data. Sections can be controlled by any administrator by clicking the gear icon to the upper-right of the card. We have also moved all field adding and editing tools to this page.
Report Data Scoping
We have made some big improvements to how data is handled on reports! Our larger goal is for reports to be as self-contained as possible so you have a fresh space to work with your data.
- The All Companies tab will now combine the companies from across all of your tabs including Smart Forms.
- Activity and Dashboard data will now only pull from the companies within your report and never outside of it.
There is a new tab in Add Companies named Request. This tab contains request buttons for any other group your are connected with so you can quickly send them a message.
- There is now an activity feed event any time a user in your group changes the value of a field. This will be coming to third-party data in the future.
- Horizontal scrollbars on tables are now always present.
- You can now change the order of values with your fields. This will affect the order your data is displayed in drop downs and graphs.
- City, region, and country Crunchbase field types have been integrated.
- You can now make a feedback button available on reports so people can message you back when you share a report with them.
- You can now include a note with group invitations.
- Public reports now include your group's branding.
- The "New Filter" button has been move to the top of the dropdown to make it easier to access.